Simple and juicy chocolate brownies for all chocolate lovers.
The delicious and seductive chocolate delicacies are a real treat for all chocolate lovers. The Choba Choba Brownie variation not only tastes heavenly but is also quickly prepared!
Working time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (12 Brownies)
- 200 g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops
- 125 g butter
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g brown sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- little butter for the mould (28,5 x 23 cm)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees (top/bottom heat)
- Grease mould with a little butter
- Melt 150 g of the Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops with the butter
- Beat the eggs with vanilla sugar and brown sugar until foamy
- Add chocolate mass
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt and stir with the egg mixture
- Chop the remaining Baking & Cooking Drops and fold into the dough
- Pour the dough into the mould and smooth it down
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees (top/bottom heat) for about 20 minutes
You like it nutty? Then add chopped walnuts to the dough before baking.