The chocolaty classic from the Christmassy Choba Choba bakery.
Delicious traditional Swiss Christmas cookies with a heavenly intense hint of cocoa sweeten the Christmas season and make chocolate hearts beat faster.
Working time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 4 minutes
- 200 g sugar
- 250 g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 knife point cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops
- Mix sugar, almonds, flour and cinnamon in a bowl
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff and fold in
- Melt Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops and mix into the mass
- Roll out the dough in portions between a cut open plastic bag to a thickness of approx. 1 cm
- Cut out forms and spread them on baking paper
- Dry the forms for approx. 6 hours at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees (top and bottom heat)
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 4 minutes
If you like it a little sweeter, simply dip the forms in some sugar after cutting them out.