With this recipe you can make delicious rum balls, without alcohol, according to the motto of Rebels "Freeing the Spirit of Spirits" and with the chocolate of Choba Choba, which creates real impact.
Perfect for a coffee break or with a cup of tea for a real "English Tea Time".
Working time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 100 g butter
- 125 g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder for decorating or Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops for coating.
- 125g ladyfingers
- 100g almonds, peeled, grated
- 200g powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons Rebels 0.0% Rum Alternative
How to make:
- Grind ladyfingers with a food processor.
- Chop Choba Baking & Cooking Drops or grind with a food processor.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Mix all ingredients with the slightly cooled butter and the 0.0% rum alternative. Refrigerate for about 60 minutes. Then cut out rum balls with two teaspoons or shape into balls with your hands.
- Roll rum balls in cocoa powder for decoration or coat with Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops melted over a water bath.
- Serve and enjoy.