Make delicious rum truffles yourself and create true impact with pure, delicious Choba Choba chocolate and enjoy alcohol-free true to the Rebels motto: "Freeing the Spirits of Spirit".
Conjure up fine rum truffles in a snap to enjoy yourself or give as a gift.
Working time: 50 minutes (+1 night chilling)
Ingredients for 20 to 30 truffles (depending on size).
What you need:
- 250ml cream
- 275g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops
- 40g butter
- 3 tablespoons Rebels 0.0% Rum Alternative
- Cocoa powder for dusting and 400g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops for alternative garnishing. A variation: ground pistachios for coating.
How to make:
- Heat the cream in a saucepan over medium heat and melt the 275g Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops in it.
- Stir in the butter and Rebels 0.0% Rum Alternative.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a small ice cream scoop or two teaspoons, cut out or shape truffles and place on the parchment paper. Dip spoon repeatedly in cold water so that the mass does not stick.
- Decorate with cocoa powder or roll in ground pistachios.
- Melt 400g of Choba Choba Baking & Cooking Drops. Dip truffles into the chocolate using a fondue fork or spoon. Then drain briefly over the chocolate and place on the baking paper to cool. Alternatively, place on a baking rack to keep balls round and allow excess couverture to drip off.
- Serve, gift and enjoy.
P.S. The truffles will keep in the refrigerator for about 5 days.